To create, students used this workflow:
1) Choose a topic and write a script (and timed it aloud, ensuring it was 30-60 seconds in length).
2) Decide on visuals and draw on blank Keynote slide with Apple Pencil.
3) Animate the drawing with Keynote's 'Line Draw' animation and export as a movie file.
4) Drop the movie file in a new, blank iMovie project.
5) Voice-over the script and adjust the timing of your line draw animation movie to match.
6) Add background music from GarageBand media library and export the final product!
After creating the PSAs, students shared them during Digital Citizenship Week online (via Twitter), on local radio (KBRX - O'Neill), through Mr. Fisher's "Monday Memo" (all-school weekly update) and on O'Neill High School's Eagle Eye Broadcasting- Daily Announcements show where the students also talked about their important messages.